My love from another star or why do I do this to myself?

Curse you Korean Dramas, with your feelings and gorgeous actors. I hate you! I love you! Awww, why do you make me crave you so and then leave me to wallow in my emotions?

Why do you make me forsake sleep to binge watch every episode because I have to KNOW and can't let the day end without knowing.

For those that are still reading, yes I finished the show. It officially goes on my top 10 list of favorite k-dramas.

The story:

My Love From Another Star (별에서 온 그대)

Starring Kim Soo Hyun and Jeon Ji Hyun

Do Min Joon (Kim Soo Hyun) is an otherworldly beauty, literally. After crash landing on Earth 400 years ago, Min Joon has diligently observed humans for centuries, ultimately coming to cynical conclusions. On top of being a super babe, Min Joon's got enhanced vision, hearing and agility — all the more reason to believe he's superior to everyone on Earth. That is, until he pursues the beautiful actress Cheon Song Yi (Gianna Jun) for a romance out of this world.

from Drama fever My Love from Another Star

I loved every single moment of this show. Which is rare for me because I usually get bored somewhere in the middle for a couple of episodes.

Couple of things I take away from this:

1)  enough said

2) The charm of the Steven Spielberg classic E.T. has never been more clear to me than here

3) The importance of prioritizing the use of one's super powers:

4) The degree to which my feelings have been affected by this drama and k-drama in general is clearly the work of